Thanks to social media, nowadays it's easier for one to get his/her true love in any part of the world.
Social media brings people of different races together despite their country's geographical position.
Finding love there might be difficult because at times you only chat with someone who you've seen his/her photos.
The following are some of the ways that can help you with the heart of a woman you met on social media.
1. Make sure that you are using the correct profile picture most preferably your face.
2. Use your correct real name.
3. On your profile you can add some information about yourself to give a short understanding of example location, studies, employment and marrital status.
1.Introduce yourself correctly and try to be friends with your crush.
N/B If she shows a sign of being reluctant don't force conversation.
2. Be frank and open, just go straight to your intentions and avoid beating around the bush.
3. NEVER ask for "photos" to be sent to you. This might be very uncomfortable with your new catch.
4. Respect her decision, if she says yes then go ahead and no for a no.
If you two agree to meet, open places such as restaurants and hotels are the place for that. However, this must be done after you have gathered great information between the two of you.
Content created and supplied by: VictorAdundo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More