Everyone wishes to meet the right partner and spend the rest of life with him or her. The person you choose is going to be the one to come home to the rest of your life. Here are some signs that you have the right partner.
1. He doesn't add to your anxiety or make you feel nervous- If your partner is adding on to your anxiety or making you feel insecure, that is a toxic relationship and you should not proceed any further. Although it is natural to fight in a relationship, one needs to understand the healthy bickering and toxicity.
2. He is open to criticism- If he is not the guy who jumps onto the defensive wagon everytime you point out the smallest flow, then he is a keeper. This proves that he is humble and ready for improvement.
3. He tries his best to make your life easier- If he makes you happy and makes you feel his company by being on your sides in good and bad situations, then he is the one to marry.
4. He shares similar ideologies and beliefs- You need to have similar prospectives in life, similar standards, qualities and attributes that will work for the two of you. This will limit any conflicts that might come up against each other.
5. Honesty and communication are never an issue- He tells you everything even the darkest secrets of him. What you see is what you get with him. You will never stress over any unwanted thoughts that you might have when you have around him.
6. He apologizes when he has done wrong- He apologizes to you when he realizes that he went wrong. He will go out of his way to make up for any responsibilities.
7. He loves you- He will ever make you feel like you are not enough. He also never makes you feel like his affection in dependent.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )