1. Make it a habit of calling him always. Most of the time parents get lonely after all the children have grown and are out there working. Always call them to know how they are and tell them how you yourself are. This makes them happy as they know you are always thinking of them.
2. Don't stay long before you visit him. No matter how far you live make plans of giving him a visit frequently. This should be done whether you are in good terms or have had some disagreement.
3. Give him enough time to be with you kids. Nothing makes a man happy than spending some quality time with his grandchildren. It makes him feel young again and happy. Bring you children to him as many times as possible. Let them be with him for a few days before taking them away.
4. Give him a break of looking after the family and take the responsibility. He has looked after you all those years and it is your turn to do so. Let him enjoy what he sow in you. Old age doesn't require a person to strain a lot and the only way you can help is by providing for the family.
5. Treat him exactly as you treat your mother. Most people think that mothers are more important than fathers but that isn't totally true. The father too is responsible for your upbringing and should be treated well too. Never discriminate him in anything whatsoever.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article. Like, share and follow the page for more articles daily.
Content created and supplied by: RiddleMaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More