1. Praise another girl in her presence. Ladies hate it when the person they love or are crushing compliments another lady instead of them. It hurts them a lot and she can do whatever she can to prove that she is better than her. This way you get chance of seeing her.
2. Pretend to ignore her calls and chats but chat with other ladies on social media. This will make her rage with anger if her feelings for you are real. She can even confront you for an explanation and this way you get her attention.
3. Post pictures of you and other girls on your page. She will always check your new posts if she is into you. Her finding pictures with other ladies will make her jealous. This opens up the conversation portal as she must ask you about it directly or indirectly.
4. While she is listening, talk about how you had a lot of fun when she was not around. No lady wants to miss a joyous event only to hear it being said to her. This will make her jealous and pissed off.
5. Laugh at your chats even when they are not funny when she is around. She will always think you are chatting with another lady. This can really piss her off and make her jealous. Women want their men to have fun with them alone and no one else.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article. Like, share and follow the page for more article daily.
Content created and supplied by: PolyNewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More