Fans, good Saturday.
My focus is on the ability to think, design, and make decisions: -
Our minds are likened to an umbrella were in order for an umbrella to work properly during the rainy season, the umbrella must be open. That is how our minds need to be open to function properly to think, design, and make good decisions. We can open our minds to: -
It is through learning many basic things, gaining work experience, different environments, and relationships. Then through the great experience and understanding, we have gained you will be able to analyze things and compare or differentiate to find out what is what, and which is less important and which is not fundamental.
Steve Jobs once mentioned this when he said that those we see are creative and have great intellectual potential. insights and reflections on many things can see what many do not see.
And that's why even Albert Einstein, whom we can call "Genius", once said: "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ”
- That is, it is not because he is paying for something special but because he is inquisitive - that is, he wants to know more, that is, his brain is OPEN.
--And the inventor of electronics and cameras named Thomas Edison once said:
"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration".
Namely: Having a unique mindset comes from 99% dedication, and the remaining 1% is motivation.
---Do not expect to see the ease of solving your challenges without having enough understanding. What are the things you learn every day? Does it help to improve your ability to think, decide and be creative?
Send yourself today and always, you don't have to be like those "geniuses" but the wisdom, knowledge, and wisdom you will gain by having a great understanding will help you and your generation.
Let me leave you with this quote from Steve Jobs:
"Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something.”
It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things. "
And this from Thomas Edison:
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Have a blessed day and to SDA’s, have a happy sabbath!!!
Content created and supplied by: JameSege (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More