Here are 5 strange things that will often happen in your life when God does not want you with a specific person you are interested in.
1. God Will Confirm Your Concerns About Someone in Ways That You Could Never Have Planned Yourself.When you have walked with the Lord long enough, you will have enough random or coincidental or crazy situations occur at just the right moment that you will realize these are not mere chance happenings.
Many times we have concerns about a certain person but we doubt our own discernment. In a way this is wise because you don’t want to make big decisions based on feelings and inner thoughts that could go away and turn out to be nothing. But God will often show us our concerns are valid by doing something that is just too coincidental to actually be coincidental.
If this type of thing is happening in a way that is just too specific to be random and is confirming the fears you already had about someone, this is probably a sign God is telling you not to be with this person.
2. If There Is Always Some Barrier Stopping the Relationship from Even Getting Started, This Is a Good Sign God Does Not Want You with This Person. Perhaps one of you suddenly has to relocate for work. Perhaps one you meet someone else that you feel even more strongly about. Or perhaps you two just orbit each other but for some reason never actually take your relationship to the next level and then eventually your feelings fade.
All in all, while it is strange why these types of connections don’t transform into a more serious relationship, when this type of thing happens it is a sign God does not want you with this person. As Proverbs 19:21 states, Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
3. If God Does Not Want You with Someone, You Will Often Find the Idea of This Person More Enjoyable Than Really Spending Time with Him or Her.Sometimes two people are absolutely crazy about one another except when they are actually spending time together. In other words, sometimes the idea of a certain relationship is actually much better than the reality of a certain relationship between two people.
Two people can have huge crushes on each other for a long time, but then when they finally start dating and getting to know each other, their time together is constantly spoiled by silly arguments, miscommunications, and getting offended by the other person. This type of thing will always happen in all relationships to some degree or the other, but if a couple just can’t seem to enjoy their time with one another because they keep having little issues, usually this is a sign there is a bigger underlying issue.
4. God Will Give You a Vision for Your Future That This Person Does Not Fit Into When He Does Not Want You With Someone. Some people want adopt children one day and some people don’t. Some people want to be missionaries and some people just want to financially support missions. Some people have a heart for a certain type of ministry while others have a heart for something else. Some people feel passionate about going to one type of denominational church while others vehemently disagree with what that denomination believes.
You don’t have to be perfectly aligned in every way. Your future spouse doesn’t need to have the same gifts as you or serve in the exact same ministry field as you. But if they would prevent you from walking a path God wants you to walk, this is a sign God does not want you with this person.
As Matthew 6:33 teaches us, putting God first is the initial step we must take if we want to receive God’s will for our lives. It states, But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
5. You Will Have a Nagging Inner Doubt About This Relationship that Won’t Go Away When God Does Not Want You with Someone. Choosing who to date and marry one day is not the same as following God’s moral laws. When it comes to sinning or not sinning, we always know exactly what God wants for us even if we feel like disobeying. But God gives us options when it comes to relationships and there is not always a Biblical command to show you what path to choose and what path to reject.
God will lead you through your healthy desires when it comes to relationships. If your desire for someone is just not there even though you feel like it should be because you really respect this person as a Christian, don’t force it. As Song of Solomon 8:4 states, Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.Therefore, a lack of desire for someone is a sign you should not date them.
Content created and supplied by: Consy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More