Many Pastors and ministers of the gospel have been called Prophets. This is without considering the qualities that qualifies one to have such a title. Some do not understand the difference between an Apostle, a Prophet, Pastor or a Bishop. That's why Christians have been confused on who is supposed to be given which title. To clear this confusion, check the following characteristics that will help you identify whether your leader is a prophet or not;
1. Must have power to call down fire.
2. Must have command over rain i.e. shutting and opening the sky during the times of their prophecy.
3. They literally destroy their enemies.
4. Have power to turn water into blood.
5. Have power to strike the earth with epidemics, Incurable diseases.
6. They are appointed by God himself.
7. They stand before God of all the earth.
8. Must have massive anointing.
9. They last for long(Durability).
10. They endure harsh conditions.
11. Must have divine purity.
12. They are fueled by God Himself.
13. No Mountain stands before them.
14. They existed even before Christ.
15. They must be Prophets of God.
16. Their prophecies must come to pass.
17. They must face opposition and black mails from the towns in which they prophesy.
18. They must have power to resurrect the dead.
19. Must have power to heal every kind of disease under the sun including HIV/AIDS.
20. They must be holy and preach holiness only. No gospel of money should come out of their mouths.
So before someone calls himself or herself a Prophet, check whether he/she bears the above characteristics. The Bible says during end times many will come in my name and will deceive many. Mathews 24:11, ''At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will arise and mislead many. Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold..''
A wise Christian will be able to discern a true Prophet from a false one and be able to make the right decision. Above all, holiness is what matters for our eternity in heaven. No one will see heaven without being holy. Holiness can only be attained by receiving Christ, turning away from Sin and getting baptized.
Thank you for reading.
Leave a comment, share and follow the channel for more.
Content created and supplied by: Israel.org (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More