Prayer should be food for your soul. It is should like medication because you should not skip prayers. Here are reasons why your prayer life is dying everyday:
1. Lack of faith. Having doubts in the existence of God will make you uncertain about praying. Be like Moses from the Bible. He accepted to be sent by God despite not seeing Him.
2. Laziness- Don't be the kind of person that keeps postponing prayers. No matter how exhausted you are, always say something to God be you decide to relax.
3. Guilt from previous sins- Don't let the past dictate your future. Mistakes that you did in the past are gone. Be a new person and begin praying. God cares about you no matter what you did previously.
4. Being successful- sometimes we forget where we have been before. When God blesses us, He expects us to be closer to Him than before. Do not be blinded by the things that you have at the moment.
5. Praying because it's a culture- when you talk to God, you ought to mean every word that you say. Your prayers are shallow because you just pray for the sake of praying.
6. Having a part-time God- you can't be a believer of God but still live in sin. You can't afford to risk your spiritual life when there is a full-time devil. You must decide on which path to take.
Kindly share this article.
Content created and supplied by: Wanjirukev97 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More