Muslim claims, Allah has no partners, descendants, or mates. This fundamental Islamic belief is the "tawhid" (belief in monotheism). He's worthy of our adoration alone. Therefore it is considered a great and unforgivable sin to give your partners or colleagues to Allah. The awful sin is not forgiven until one dies unrepentantly.
Shirk: Islam's unforgiving sin
The opposite of tawhid is called "shirk," or Allah's association. It is also referred to as polytheism. Just put, shirk is a sin in Islam that cannot be forgiven (If a person dies without repenting). Uniting a partner or others with Allah is a refusal of Islam and taking a partner without confidence.
In Quaran 4:48 this is explicitly mentioned.
"Allah does not, however, forgive Him for putting partners in worship with Him; but He forgives other than what He can find"
An individual can involve himself intentionally or accidentally by various actions, including:
1. You want and want something other than Allah to find your purpose in life out of the pursuit of material things.
2. Supply or seek help, guidance, and protection from others other than Allah.
3. To believe that the healing or luck of things has special "power" to write the Koran or any other Islamic symbol.
4. Obedience to others above Allah, showing that, if ye deserve, you are prepared to disobey Allah's guidance.
5. Practicing magic or telling of sorcery is practicing the seeing of the invisible, of the invisible, but only the knowledge of Allah.
Learning about shirk will help us escape this in any way. I hope you learned?
Content created and supplied by: HitHot (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More