Combat on a spiritual plane is an inevitable part of the human experience. If you hold a leadership position in the Church of Christ, you always have a target on your back. If you are now engaged in battle, let these texts to serve as a source of strength for you.
1. The text of Genesis chapter 3 verses 14 and 15 states, "And the Lord God said to the snake, I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy offspring and her seed; it will strike your head, and you will damage its heel."
Since God is the one who sowed the seeds of hostility between the seed of the snake and the seed of the woman, it follows that God must have some kind of military goal in mind.
2. The verse "The Lord is a Strong Warrior, and his Name is Jehovah" can be found in Exodus 15:3.
The truth of the matter is that God is the one who saves us. And there's no sign of his giving up any time soon. Time.
3. 1 Samuel 17:47 (NIV): "And all of these people gathered here will understand that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the LORD owns the field of battle, and he will give you over to the control of our army. He will relay the information to us.
David absolutely nailed it. God is in control of the struggle, and he plays it out according to the blueprints he's laid up for it.
4. 2 Kings 6:16: Elisha's response was, "Do not be terrified," because there are more of us than there are of them. "Do not be terrified.""
Although it is impossible to see, the power of God is neither real nor material. There is no necessity for there to be a problem caused by the strength of the enemy force.
5. The Bible tells us in 2 Chronicles 20:15 not to be afraid or alarmed by the large number of people surrounding us, because the war is not yours but God's.
Jahaziel said it like it was. If the Lord is in control of the conflict, there is no reason for us to feel frightened or disheartened.
Job No. 6: 9 Then Satan answered the LORD, saying, "Does Job have any respect for the God who made him?" "Hast thou not built a fence all the way around him, his house, and everything else that he owns?""
Despite the fact that God allows Satan to attack us, Satan is fully aware that he is unable to evade God's protection in any way. The adversary may easily identify God's defensive barriers.
"Matthew 4:10 and 11" "'Get behind me, Satan!' Jesus gave the command.
It continues by saying, "You shall worship the Lord your God, and him alone shall you serve." After then, the Devil disappeared."
When Jesus commands the demon, "Get out of here," the devil immediately departs from the area. It really should be.
8. 1: 23 "Within their synagogue there was now a guy who was possessed by an impure spirit. His exclamation was, "Jesus born in Nazareth, what connection do you have with our people?
Are you here to wipe us out completely? I acknowledge you to be the Holy One of God."
The demons have an accurate understanding of who Jesus is. It is He, the Holy One, who has arrived to wipe them out completely.
9. See Luke 22:31-32. "Simon, Simon, take a look! Satan has issued a directive that you be combed through like wheat. But I prayed that you would not lose your faith in spite of everything that has happened."
Not only does Jesus offer permission for Satan to attack us, but Jesus also prays for us during this conflict as he is the one who grants permission for Satan to attack in the first place. He never turns his back on us.
In Romans chapter 16 verse 20, it reads that "the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet."
God is the one who provides peace to us and removes the adversary from the situation when there is conflict. According to the Scripture found in Genesis 3:15, Satan will not be successful in his endeavors.
The book of Revelation contains twelve chapters, with chapter 12: 11 being the eleventh chapter. Because they did not love their lives to the point of death, "And they prevailed over him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony."
Even if all of us are killed in the battle, we will still prevail.
If we come to completely see that reality, our adversary will no longer be able to cause us any harm.
Content created and supplied by: JijengeNews.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More