The Bible says, Nothing is impossible for God. These 5 prayer verses will help you pray when you need Him to do what only He can do in your impossible circumstances.
1. Numbers 6:24, "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
The reason you find it hard to believe you're capable of great things, is because the enemy has taken great Care to ensure you've had enough attacks, setbacks, pain and failures, that you question yourself.
You are called for greatness, you do have a Magnificent Destiny on your life, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you and now is your season.
2. Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Thanks you Lord for everything you have done for me. Forgive me all of my sins and be the Lord of my life. Create in me a clean heart and the right Spirit within me.
Cover me with your precious and holy blood, as well as my family, friends, and my life projects.
3. Philliphians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
God, I have faith in you to guide my way all through this day. To keep me safe and secure. To provide for my every need, even before I ask.
Determine my way, direction and illumine my mind. Take all negative thoughts and attitudes and replace them with love and positivity.
4. Proverbs 10:22, "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it."
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you with all my heart for the blessings that I receive every every day. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I thank you for the Beauty that surrounds me, I thank you for your Provisions each day, I thank you for my family and friends and Thank you for the gift of your son, Jesus Christ.
5. Psalms 23:1, "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters."
LORD, I bring to you my burdens and you know my situation. You Know many times in my life I have struggled and needed you to get me through.
You always brought Comfort to my heart, gave me the strength and the will to carry on. I pray that you watch over those family and friends who are struggling right now and help them through their Difficult Times.
6. Proverbs 16:3, "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans."
LORD, I bring to you Burdens and you know my situation. You know I can't make it without you. Comfort my heart, give me strength and help me carry on.
Please help me today. Give me strength when I'm weak, lend me a shoulder when I need to try, and help me up when I fall.
7. Jeremiah 17:7, "But I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. He is like a tree growing near a stream and sending out roots to the water."
Dear Lord, I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.
Please give me strength when I'm weak, Love me when I feel forsaken, Courage when I am afraid, wisdom I am foolish, comfort when I'm alone.
Thank you Jesus, when I fall you lift me up! When I'm weak, you are strong! When I'm lost, you are the way! When I'm hurt, you heal me! When I face problems you comfort me! You are everything to me!
You are my Lord, and you are faithful.
I'M YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE, in Jesus mighty name. AMEN!
It’s so easy to tell others, “Don’t be anxious about anything.” However, implementing this in our lives is so hard. People misinterpret anxiety with stress. However, anxiety is much more than just stress. Sometimes it’s even unexplainable why we are feeling anxious. Everything could be going great in our lives, yet we still feel anxious.
Content created and supplied by: LucidNews (via Opera News )