Do you know what a godly woman looks like? You are obviously not because you are here. Discover the characteristics of a God-fearing lady by reading on.
The wisest move a man can do is to date a godly lady. God-fearing women possess a few qualities that set them apart, make them desirable, and make them good life mates. A godly lady is more valuable than jewels, according to the Bible, and nothing you seek can compare to her, according to Proverbs 31.
Are you a woman seeking to better your life by acquiring the qualities of a godly woman? Here are some characteristics of a Christian woman in case you're a man looking forward to dating a woman who fears God.
1. She is reliable
Being trustworthy is one of a godly woman's key traits. Because she will treat him well and not evil for the rest of her life, her spouse may trust her and is therefore not required to be fearful of harm.
2. She Is Reliable.
Being diligent is another quality of a Christian lady. She actively seeks for wool and flax and works with her hands, according to Proverbs 31:13. She rises early in the evening to provide meat for her family and a part for her maidens since she is aware of her responsibilities as a wife. She refuses to live off of laziness since she is always prepared to do manual labor to provide for her family.
3. She Is Prophetic Verse 16–18. A woman who fears God is a visionary woman. She sees prospects and launches a business that would bring in money for her to support her family. She also doesn't appear to give up until she has achieved her objectives.
4. Verse 20 of She Is Kind.
"She extends her hand to the hungry; she extends her hands to the impoverished," it is said. A Christian lady is sympathetic and shows kindness to those who are less fortunate. She treats persons of lower class with hospitality rather than being harsh or nasty against them.
5. She Makes Plans
Verse 21 She does not fear the snow for her family because they are all dressed in crimson. She has the confidence to stand her ground when difficulties arise because she can predict the future and make plans for it. A good lady anticipates the bad times and makes preparations on how to deal with them.
6. She Is Humble
Verse 22 She "makes herself tapestry wraps; her attire is silk and purple." A Christian woman takes pride in her appearance. She is modest and doesn't dress the same as everyone else.
7. She Treats Her Husband With Respect and Care V 23 When her spouse is seated among the country's elders, he is recognized in the gates. Honoring and caring for her husband is another quality of a Christian woman. Because of the way she looks after her husband, everyone knows him. His physical appearance and the clothes he wears both give the impression that his wife is a devout Christian who follows the bible's guidelines on how wives should treat their husbands.
8. She Is Honest V 25 She is dressed in honor and strength, and she will be joyful in due time. Everywhere she travels, her sterling work earns her respect.Everyone respects her because they are aware of her sincere devotion to God.
9. She Is Filled With Wisdom vs. She speaks with wisdom, and the law of kindness is on the tip of her tongue. A wise mother from God educates her children and her entire family to always be kind to those who are in need.
10. She Is Respectful And Loyal
A Christian lady will be recognizable by her fidelity and deference to her husband and other members of society. She bows to her spouse and ensures the welfare of her family. Even her husband and kids compliment her for all of her nice deeds (verse 28).
11. She Has a Fear of God
What does being a woman who fears God entail? A lady who fears the Lord refrains from doing or acting in particular ways just out of respect for the Lord. A lady who fears God, for instance, would not cheat on her husband. She doesn't take from him, tell lies to him, or treat him disrespectfully. All of these qualities define a godly lady.
Content created and supplied by: Kemmy001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More