Tongue is the smallest organ in the body but it can burn the whole forest, we use our tongues to build and also to destroy, learning how to control your tongue can save your make get respected or make people to look down on you. Below I have given some biblical verses concerning the tongue.
1. Proverbs 13:3 Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.
2.James 1:26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.
3.1 Peter 3:10 For, "Whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech.
4. Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
5. James 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
6. James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
7. James 3:2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
8. Colossians 4:6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
9. Proverbs 10:19 Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues.
10. St. Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
11. St. Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
12. St. Matthew 15:18 Butthe things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
Content created and supplied by: ERICK77 (via Opera News )