Photo :Left (UDA Party leader Ruto) Right(Raila of Azimio)
Provisional results of an opinion poll conducted by Kenyans.co.ke Alledges which political outfit majority of Kenyans have aligned theirselves with. The poll is between Raila's political vehicle United Democratic Alliance Party and Raila's Azimio La Umoja side.
The poll results shows that majority of the people who took part in their survey have alligned theirselves with UDA and are confident that they will Garner more votes than any other party. This represents 64 percent of the votes sample. On the other hand, only 36 percent of those who have participated have suggested that Raila's party will win more votes.
In nearly all the polls, Ruto's UDA have always emerged out as the most popular political party. This may be due to the fact that Ruto started his campaigns since 2017 and his latest bottom up approach has been majorly talked of in Kenya politics.
Content created and supplied by: Ochiengqueen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More