Today's Latest News Updates
Here are news updates for you today. Apparently, there are a lot of activities to make follow up thus confusing individuals more and more. We should however be calm and await further communications.
1. Marijuana users will pay Ksh 250,000 fine if caught smoking the drug apart from being charged with possession of the narcotic.
2. Just in: Uasin Gishu MCA Peter Chomba dies.
3. Kenya holds National Prayer Day at State House after 2020 Coronavirus nightmares.
5. 'Sifuna to blame for my woes' – Malala says as ODM plots to strip him of deputy minority leader position.
6. According to talkSPORT, reports coming from Portugal suggest that Fernandes isn't happy at Man United.
7. Gabriel Oguda: Shrink Covid-19 numbers but not democratic space.
8. Local research indicates that some students would wish to get back to school. However, a good number prefer staying at home and starting everything well in a new year.
9. Most people are for the opinion that the court favours them as parents want their children at home and not at school.
10. The elders have also sharply criticised Education Cabinet Secretary Prof George Magoha's planned phased opening of schools. Most of them are saying it is "detached from reality" since Coronavirus cases are still being reported.
With only few ours to Monday, all parents and students should be glued to broadcasting media so as not to miss any information.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More