The former Nairobi County governor Mike Sonko owns a multi-million mansion located on Mua Hill in Machakos county. Sonko built the mansion between 2013 to the year 2017. The large beautiful house nearly costed him KSh 150 million to undergo completion.
Below are the things you didn't know about the former governor Mike Sonko's multi million mansion house:
1. The mansion has a perimeter wall with spots of gold theme on it.
2. It has writings on its gate with words like ' Sonko's Family Farm' .
3. It has a larger basketball court. He uses this small pitch to play basketball which is his hobby.
4. Their is a big conference hall within the mansion. This is where he used to hold many of his official meetings when he was the governor of Nairobi.
5. It has a swimming pool and a gym.
6. The floor of the house is engraved with his families' names.
7. Lastly, the mansion has a fully stocked bar with different types of wine.
Content created and supplied by: @ArapOuta (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More