Narok County governor Patrick Ole Ntutu flanked by senior County staff addresses the press at his office during the unveiling of CEC appointees
Narok County governor Patrick Ole Ntutu has today publicized his list of appointees to the county executive in fulfillment of article 198 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Ten persons were lucky to be appointed to spearhead several portfolios in the county government of narok. It was also worth noting that the appointments were shared among the Maasai community who form the majority population of Narok and their Kalenjin counterparts who are the minority.
The list of appointees include;
1. FINANCE & ECONOMIC PLANNING - DAVID MUNTET
2. TRADE, COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT, TOURISM& WILDLIFE - JOHNSON SARANI SIPITIEK
3. AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & FISHERIES - JOYCE T. KESHE
4. EDUCATION, YOUTH AFFAIRS & SPORTS, GENDER, CULTURE & SOCIAL SERVICES - ROBERT . SIMOTWO ROTICH
5. LANDS, HOUSING and URBAN DEVELOPMENT - SERETI VIVIAN MPETI
6. PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS and TRANSPORT - JOHN GATUA
7. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and E-GOVERNMENT- LINUS NAIRIMO
8. PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & LABOUR - JOSEPHINE CHEPNG’ETICH NGENO
9. PUBLIC HEALTH and SANITATION - ANTHONY SENCHURA NAMUNKUK
10. WATER, ENERGY, FORESTRY, ENVIRONMENT & NATURAL RESOURCES - ROTICH KIPLANGAT JOHANA
The list of nominees has since been dispatched to the county assembly ahead of vetting. The County assembly is mandated by the law to vet County executive committee members before appointment.
Content created and supplied by: Isaac_Adungo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More