Deputy President William Samoei Ruto has disclosed crucial details today citing key points that need to be addressed under his Hustler Nation movement after holding another high end meeting with grassroot leaders from Kigumo Constituency, Murang'a county at his Karen residence, Nairobi County. The meeting was reportedly attended by a number of foot soldiers allied to United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party.
Here is the list of the leaders who attended the meeting:
1. Murang'a county Senator, Honourable Iringu Kangata,
3. Embakasi North MP, Honourable James Gakuya,
4. Kikuyu Constituency MP, Honourable Kimani Inchung'wah,
5. Kericho MP, Honourable Aaron Cheruiyot,
6. Nominated Members of Parliament, Honourable Wilson Sossion and David Ole Sankok.
UDA party leader, Dr William Ruto has also pointed out to Kenyans that the Hustler Nation is at its toes to ensure that policies are developed that will see the agricultural sector booming. He noted that this will be achieved basically by making more investments in relevant research, infrastructure, timely provision of quality inputs and integration of small scale farmers into cooperatives.
With that, Dr William Ruto shared his confidence for a possible fulfilment of the aforementioned agendas as he claims that the country will be transformed particularly through accumulation of more well paying jobs for all Kenyans.