1. Boost personal and family security on a national and international level. To supplement the official security guard in all offices and households, hire Israeli, Russian, or American trained commandos. Dynasties and tycoons who perceive your fast-rising political star as a threat aren't happy.
2. Raise more than Ksh.200 billion for a presidential campaign that is aggressive, robust, persuasive, moving, and influential. When billionaires and millionaires see what Ruto's team has raised thus far, they will feed it.
Interests are important. Murathe reflects the whispered voices of tycoons and tenderpreneurs who wish to be heard.
3. Enlist the help of the dynasties, business community, and their cronies. The more secure they feel their interests are, the easier it will be to get to State House.
4.Do not leave the Jubilee Party. As you make friends with Raila Odinga's supporters, remain firmly but cautiously devoted to President Uhuru Kenyatta.
5. Actively support President Uhuru's Big Four Agenda as well as the national integration agenda. Come 2022, Kenyatta's legacy and scorecard will be utilized to evaluate the Jubilee Administration.
6. Provide parastatal jobs to former MPs and governors who are busy organizing press conferences for the "Stop Ruto Movement." In this young multiparty system, there is no clear ideology. The only ideology that exists, according to President Moi, is stomach ideology. High-profile occupations will keep them busy, their brains engaged, and they will remain loyal to the person who appointed them.
Easy; No 4 is the Best for Dp William Samoei Ruto to Win in 2022.
7. Keep a close eye on all political developments. Any anti-Ruto movement declarations should be met by a counter-proclamation. They simply want to be heard and the status quo to be maintained. It's a nebulous fear of political change pushed by a once-in-a-generation president.
8. Increase the size of the media management and legal teams. David Mugonyi's outbursts on important matters are not welcome. Hire skilled media managers who can deliver persuasion to the people and dynasties.
Make Ahmednassir Abdullahi the leader of the legal team, which will confront emerging legal squabbles head-on and without remorse.
9. Continue to build bridges and reach out to every corner of the country. Expect little support from the dynasties vying for the same seat. Being sponsored and campaigned for by Uhuru Kenyatta will brand you as the “Uhuru Project,” and you will inherit all of his responsibilities. Don't let such annoyances get the best of you. Your presidential triumph will come with a slew of conditions connected to the endorsement.
10. Be true to yourself. Resurrect the diligent, clever, astute, and master strategist Ruto we knew as the Grand Coalition's Agriculture Minister. People's economy should be improved. Allow funds to flow to the Wananchi. Displaying Harambee money will be seen as a symbol of stealing from the public coffers by opponents. Keep the Wananchi wondering about your millionaire status and generosity.
Allow Rachel to build a strong, supportive women's league that will campaign for you throughout the counties.
11. Don't forget about the country's youth. They account for half of Kenya's voting population and 70% of the country's unemployed. Organize Jubilee Youth Teams throughout the country. They have their own style, language, and technique for reaching out to their peers.
Befriend, mentor, coach and hire the youth who will organize other youth across colleges, institutions, counties, and the country as part of the William Samoei Ruto Team in 2022 before the election.
Content created and supplied by: NewsUpdates'254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More