Rt Hon Raila Odinga who is the Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition party presidential flagbearer is seemingly expected to engage in a cut throat battle with the Kenya's Deputy president Dr William Samoei Ruto and a couple of other presidential aspirant in a move to unravel who will be the next president.
Raila Odinga in the company of his running mate Hon Martha Karua will embark on a remarkable task of naming their cabinet on the very onset in the event their clinch the presidency come August 9th.
A number of their allies will presumably be chosen to run distinguished cabinet ministries in a solemn move geared towards creating an enabling environment for the smooth running of government.
In my opinion, these are some of the powerful leaders who could be allocated cabinet positions:
1. Chief Cabinet Minister- Hon Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka.
2. Ministry of Interior and Co-ordination of National Government- Dr Fred Matiangi.
3. Ministry of Defence- Hon Peter Kenneth.
4. The National Treasury and Planning- Hon Wycliffe Oparanya.
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs- Hon Sabina Chege.
6. Ministry of Industry, Trade and Co-operatives- Hon Charity Ngilu.
7. Ministry of Land- Hon Hassan Joho.
8. Ministry of Health- Hon Mutahi Kagwe.
9. Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation- Hon Peter Munya.
10. Ministry of Tourism- Hon Najib Balala.
Content created and supplied by: Timednews.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More