Lawyer Nelson Havi who currently happens to be MP aspirant eyeing for Westlands Constituency parliamentary seat with UDA party ticket has now thrown his views on the fresh poll released by the Intel showing Ruto would beat Raila if elections were held today.
According to Havi who also used to be Raila's lawyer back in the days, the poll by Intel is much okay as it is not far from coming into reality.
The poll shows that DP Ruto is currently leading 49.9 per cent followed by his top political competitor Raila Odinga who has 42.5 per cent.
And according to Havi who has even gone ahead to make unexpected projection on that poll in support of his current political master DP Ruto, he is convinced that Ruto will get more votes percentage than what Intel is showing.
And that means that Ruto will get a total of 60 per cent, leaving Raila, Wajackoyah Mwaure and the undecided with the remaining 40 per cent.
Content created and supplied by: JM.MENDOZA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More