In politics, loyalty is always rewarded. President William Ruto appointed his close allies in the available positions in the statehouse administration. These are golden positions since they will be working hand in hand with the president. 10 individuals were lucky to get these positions.
Below is the full list;
1. Felix Koskei - State House Chief of Staff and head of the public service. He is a former Agriculture Cabinet Secretary
2. Josphat Nanok - Deputy state House chief of staff. He is the former governor for Narok county.
3. Katoo Ole Metito - State House Comptroller.
4. Dr David Ndii - Chairperson of President’s Council of Economic Advisors. It is a newly created body. Ndii was the main strategist of the Bottom Up economic model.
5. Mohammed Hassan - Member of the president's council of economic advisors.
6. Dr. Nancy Laibuni - Associate member in the president's council of economic advisors.
7. Dr Augustine Cheruiyot - Senior Advisor and Head of the Economic Transformation Secretariat.
8. Kamau Thugge - Senior Advisor and Head of Fiscal Affairs and Budget Policy. He is a Former National Treasury Principal Secretary.
9.David Mugonyi - head of the Presidential Communication Service. Mr Mugonyi is a former Nation reporter and head of the parliamentary press service.
10.Hussein Mohamed - Deputy of the head of presidential communication service and the State House Spokesperson.
Do you think they all deserved? Share with us your views.
Content created and supplied by: Njoro-Msanii (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More