As Kenyans continue to experience tough economic moment, the opposition leader Hon. Raila Odinga has questioned His Excellence President Dr. William Ruto for failing to fulfill his manifesto to Kenyan despite his promise during campaign period.
Odinga has called President Ruto to attend to Kenyans on the following as promised.
1. Restore subsidies to unga, fuel, school fees and electricity.
2. Restore and enhance cash transfer to the elderly and vulnerable.
3. Enhance the Linda mama programme to protect pregnant mothers.
4. Institute discipline, order and clarity in its Cabinet ministers' declaration.
5. Institute discipline, order and clarity in its Cabinet.
6. Restore Kazi Mtaani project.
7. Embark on an inclusive and consultative process to reconstitute IEBC.
8. Ensure ethic and regional balance in state, Civil Service appointments.
9. Permanently discard plans to import genetically modified foods and seeds.
10. Failure to meeting these demands. Kenyans will be free to resort to other measures.
Content created and supplied by: Richmak (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More