DP William Samoei Ruto Sunday evening joined leaders from Nyanza for a two-day engagement on the economy of the six counties of Nyanza as a great Hustler Nation discussion of the Bottom-up Economic Model.
Among present were: Kisii Deputy Governor Joash Maangi, MPs Mathias Robi, Letayama Marwa, Shadrack Mose, Silvanus Osoro, Joash Nyamoko, others were former MPs Omingo Magara, Joseph Kiangoi, Martin Ogindo, Management Consultant and Strategy Expert Eliud Owalo. Also present was Charles Nyachae, Judge of the East African Court of Justice.
Moments that should be streamed live. The Economic conversation around a bonfire currently happening..
The questions, ideas, different opinions and debate going on here on the Bottom up economic model for Nyanza..is simply good depth and confirms that the conversation has changed.
"Every Hustle Matters.Such open discussions will happen in homesteads, boda boda shades, kibandaski and villages across Kenya
Nyanza leaders, ODM staff make 90% of audience at the Muranga meeting inside SK Macharia's home. The other 10% is made of the few invited artists and businessmen who promise to deliver."Millicent Omanga said
Content created and supplied by: Calabash (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More