Kiharu MP Ndindi Nyoro doesn't joke when it comes the promises he made to people of his constituency.
For the second day of this month the youthful politician has disbursed Ksh.4 million to assist in improving infrastructure of primary schools in his region.
Ndindi nyoro took to his official facebook accounts to post the activities of the day.
He wrote: "Gaturi Ward was fantastic and great. Together with our MCA, Hon Esther Mwihaki, we traversed the ward disbursing Kiharu NG - CDF Cheques as below;
1. Githanga Primary School - Ksh 1M for upgrading of the School's infrastructure. We are also building a new Primary School in the locality which is ongoing - Kibuu Primary.
2. Mweru Primary School - We gave out Ksh 1M for overhaul of the School.
3. Kiamuri Primary School - We have walked along with the School through the transformation. We added Ksh 1M to finish up pending works.
4. Kimathi Primary School - We disbursed Ksh 1M to finish up the projects we started earlier on.
5. Rutune Primary School - We donated Ksh 1M for various School needs.
Thank you everyone for being so hospitable and warm. I've been to all the above schools before and done a few other things in the institutions.
We are African and Africa is our Business."
We hope young and aspiring politicians learn from Ndindi's way of leadership and service delivery to Kenyans.
Content created and supplied by: News_Strategist (via Opera News )