The long awaited announcement by Musalia mudavadi came to be after he chaired the Amani National Coalition Delegation Convention at Bomas of Nairobi.
1. He called out politicians for filling Kenyans with empty promises, primarily the electral promise.
2. He thanked the ANC party for ratifying his candidature for the presidential seat, and giving him the opportunity to lead Kenyans to a stable economic environment.
3. He also opened up on the galloping debt that has ensued Kenya with a national debt nearing the 9 Trillion mark. He also termed the national debt as a matter of national security that should be addressed before it burdens the country.
4. Musalia also commented on the dwindling Manufacturing sector in the country which, makes it import products of low quality, in high quantities, high prices and heavy taxations.
5. Creating employment opportunities for the youths.
6. Musalia also condemned the inefficient way most murder cases have been handled in the country in the recent past. This comes amidst the recovery of the 21 bodies in River Yala.
What are your thoughts on what Musalia Mudavadi said? Leave a comment, let's keep the discussion going.
Source: Live session aired by NTV Kenya.
Content created and supplied by: MK-TV(HotTopic) (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More