Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Politics

 

Politics

 

Africa politics

Celebration Rocks Azimio Camp After Latest Poll Conducted In Western Show An Interesting Results

Politics has indeed taken shape in the country with various political alignments and re-alignments taking place. The latest opinion poll published by Mutembei TV has ultimately disclosed the most well-known presidential aspirant in Western Kenya if elections would have been conducted today

The outcome of the survey has shown that Azimio la Umoja One Kenya presidential flag bearer Raila Odinga is the most popular presidential candidate in western ahead of so much anticipated august, despite the Huge support Ruto has received from the region

Raila Odinga parted ways with Musalia Mudavadi after the ANC leader pronounced to support Ruto's presidential bid during ANC National Delegate Conference held at Bomas of Kenya few months ago

Since that time Western affiliated leaders supporting Ruto's presidency have been rallying against rally in the region to pave ways for Ruto as well as increasing his popularity in the region

In the comparative analysis done where members were ask to elect their presidential Candidate if elections were held today, Out of the total respondents who actively participate in the online poll, 86% voted for Raila Odinga, while the remaining 14% voted for William Samoei Ruto. These results clearly shows that Musalia Mudavadi together with his team has failed in popularizing Ruto in the region. The bigger query is, Will Mudavadi and Wetangula delivered the required 70% of western votes to be handed the 30% government share if Ruto wins. Feel free to share your views and thoughts in the comment section. Source link: https://fb.watch/da7lSpn5wY/

Content created and supplied by: @PAULO_HustlerTV (via Opera News )

Azimio Musalia Mudavadi Raila Odinga Western William Samoei Ruto

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments