Recently President William Samoei Ruto released an Executive Order No. 1 of 2023 which showed how he reorganized and realigned his Government. While reorganizing his administration, he spelled out the roles of the offices of the Deputy President and that of Prime Cabinet Secretary.
In the executive order posted in the official website of the President of Kenya, His Excellency William Samoei Ruto also placed 29 powerful offices and institutions under his command including the budget policy and economic affairs under his wing at State House in his first official act of 2023 to reflect his vision for the next five years. He also established the Office of the State House Spokesperson as a separate executive office under the Office of the President.
Having run his campaign on the promise of economic revival and the uplifting of hustlers from the bottom of the pyramid, Dr Ruto has created three new offices to steer his plan under his direct control and supervision. Among the institutions he placed under his immediate control at the Statehouse are as follows.
1. Cabinet Office.
2. National Security Council.
3. Assumption of the Office of President Committee.
4. National Security Advisory Committee (NSAC).
5. National Intelligence Service.
6. Kenya International Boundaries Office.
7. Joint Security Secretariat.
8. National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC).
9. National Economic and Social Council (NESC).
10. Presidential Advisory Council on Science and Technology.
11. President’s Budget Office.
12. President’s Economic Transformation Office.
13. Presidential Council of Economic Advisors.
14. Directorate of National Cohesion and Values.
15. Directorate of Resource Surveys and Remote Sensing.
16. National and County Government Summit.
17. Power of Mercy Advisory Committee.
18. Kenya South Sudan Liaison Office (KESSULO).
19. Public Entities Oversight.
20. Chief of Staff and Head of the Public Service.
21. Secretary to the Cabinet.
22. State House Comptroller.
23. Deputy Chief of Staff.
24. Office of the Women Rights Advisor.
25. Office of the Council of Climate Change Advisor.
26. Office of the Private Secretary to the President.
27. Office of Fiscal Affairs and Budget Policy.
28. Office of the Head of the Presidential Communication Service.
29. Statehouse Spokesperson Office.
Follow the link below for more information.
Content created and supplied by: Trending254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More