Most Kenyans connect on Twitter, one of the popular social media platforms in that country. The majority of Kenyan politicians use twitter mostly to express their ideas.
Some of the Kenyan politicians that receive the highest Twitter followers were recently disclosed by Kenyans.co.ke. Let's take a look at ten of the politicians who, in their opinion, are the most popular.
1. With 4, 787,121 followers, Deputy President William Ruto is Kenya's most popular politician.
2. With 3,652,735 followers, former Kenyan prime minister Raila Odinga is the second most popular politician.
3. Dr. Miguna Miguna, who has 2,170,275 followers, is in third place.
4. Elgeiyo Marakwet County Senator Kipchumba Murkomen has 2,118,147 followers, making him the fourth most popular politician.
5. Mike Sonko, a former governor of Nirobi, is the fifth most followed person with 1,823,227 followers.
6. Robert Allai, who has 1,783,562 followers, is in sixth place.
7. With 1,436,048 followers, Mombasa County Governor Hassan Joho is the ninth most popular person.
8. Mohammed Ali, a member of parliament from the Nyali constituency, is in eighth place with 1,414,460 followers.
9. With 1,350,117 followers, Raila's running mate Martha Karua is in position nine.
10. Wiper leader Kalonzo Musioka holds the tenth position having 1,318,492 followers.
What are your thoughts concerning this. Feel free to share them in them in the comments section.
Content created and supplied by: Chum3 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More