The Coronavirus has taken many lives that is why we must do our best to protect ourselves and our family members.
Below are some of the prominent personalities that Africa has lost due to Covid 19!
2. Zindzi Mandela, (50) Daughter to Nelson Mandela who was serving as Denmark Ambassador. She died on 13th July 2020
3. Zanzibar First Vice President Seif Sharif Hamad, (77) He died on 17th February 2021
4. captain Daudi Kimuye Kibati (63) Of Kenya Airways, He volunteered to rescue Kenyans who were stuck in USA, only to contract Covid19 virus and later die on April 1st 2020
5. Aurlus Mabele (63), was a Renowned Congolese Musician, he died on 16th April 2020
6. Former Burundi President Pierre Buyoya (71) he died on 17th December 2020
Others includes 8 Prominent Politicians in Tanzania, Manu Dibango if Cameroon who was a Jazz Maestro, Gita Ramjee, Abiola Ajimobi, Governor of Oyo State Nigeria, Mohamed Ben Omar Who was Niger's Minister for Employment and labour, Mallam Abba Kyari who was Nigerian President chief of staff and Without forgetting our very own Nyamira Governor, The Late John Obiero Nyagarama who died on 18th December 2020
Covid19 calls for states to improve their health facilities, many lives could have been saved, for instance, The family of The late Matungu MP, Justus Murunga believes that their father could not have died if oxygen was found.
Content created and supplied by: Saharaafrikan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More