1. William Ruto: the deputy president of the republic of Kenya and United Democratic Alliance party presidential candidate with 4,787,121 followers.
3. Miguna Miguna: renowed lawyer and politician residing in Canada with 2,170,275 followers.
4. Kipchumba Murkomen: Elgeyo Marakwet senator with 2,118,147 followers.
5. Mike Mbuvi Sonko: former Nairobi county governor with 1,823,227 followers.
6. Robert Alai: influential blogger with 1,783,562 followers.
7. Hassan Joho: Mombasa county governor with 1,436,048 followers.
8. Mohamed Ali: Nyali constituency member of Parliament with 1,414,460 followers. He is commonly referred to as jicho pevu.
9. Martha Karua: Azimio-one Kenya presidential running mate with 1,350,117 followers. She is also the party leader of the National Rainbow Coalition party.
10. Kalonzo Musyoka: former vice president and wiper leader with 1,318, 492 followers.￼
Content created and supplied by: Marinart (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More