Kindly follow us for more articles related to fashion, careers, business, beauty, entertainment, politics and trending news.
Kenya’s government officials have numerous duties to carry in every day, with this reason of undertaking their responsibilities, they earn the most lucrative salaries in the country. We at opera news we are going to list down the most paid official in Kenyan government, who do you think are the highest-paid government officials in Kenya? Have a look at this list;
1. H. E Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, is the current president of the republic of Kenya. He makes the top highest paid in Kenya’s government, with the earnings of around Ksh. 1,750,000.
2. H. E Dr. William Samoei Ruto. Deputy President makes the second paid person in Kenya, with the earnings of Ksh. 1,487,500.
3. Kenneth Makelo Lusaka, the National Assembly Speaker, is third in line among people who have the best paying government job in Kenya. His earnings are Ksh. 1,380,351.
4. Lady Justice Martha Koome, Kenya's chief Justice, earns a basic salary of Ksh990,000 with allowances that could see her take home up to Ksh1.3 million.
5. Prof. George Magoha, joins the top 5 highest paid Kenyans government. He earns Ksh. 1,120,000.
We are glad you're reading our articles, kindly leave a comment, share and hit the follow button.
Content created and supplied by: Jerkthis (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More