Today in the evening, the president of the republic of Kenya, Dr William Ruto is reported to have made 10 new appointments on his goverment. These appointments are; The spokesperson of the statehouse, the Chief of staff, deputy chief of staff, statehouse comptroller and the presidential advisors.
The appointments are as follows;
1. Chief of Staff and Head of Public Service - Felix Kosgei.
2. Deputy Chief of Staff - Josphat Nanok
3. Chairperson President economic advisor - David Ndii
4. Senior advisor & Head of economic transformation - Augustine cheruiyot
5. Senior Advisor & Head of fiscal and Budget policy -Dr. Kamau Thugge
6. Member, President's council of economic advisor - Mohamed Hassan
7. Associate Member, President's council of economic advisor - Nancy Laibuni
8. State House Comptroller - Katoo Ole Mitito
9. State House Spokesperson - Hussein Mohammed
10. Head of Presidential communication service - David Mugonyi.
On today's appointments, Dr William Ruto tried to reward his close allied lead by Josphat Nanok and Mohammed Hassan. The next appointments that president William Ruto will be making will be that of the Principal Secretaries, PSs and the Chief Administration Secretaries, CASs.
Content created and supplied by: NewsAlertKE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More