ANC Boss Musalia Mudavadi Photo Courtesy
Amani National Congress (ANC) party leader Musalia Mudavadi is among the leaders who have expressed their interest to succed President Uhuru Kenyatta, once his term comes to an end.
Mudavadi, who is a member of the One Kenya Alliance (OKA) that consist of Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka, Ford-k leader Moses Wetangula and Kanu chairman Gideon Moi, has maintained that he is going for the top seat, claiming he will not be intimidated by anybody in his journey to State House.
Unfortunately, his presidential 2022 bid has been dealt a major blow after it emerged that kenyans will not vote for him.
According to the poll conducted by the Star, where they asked kenyans if they will vote Musalia Mudavadi as a President in the upcoming General Election has showed that only 27 per cent will vote for him while the remaining 73 per cent will not vote for him.
Content created and supplied by: Trendingmaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More