His Excellence President Dr. William Ruto has today on 2nd, November, 2022 released the list of nominated Principal Secretaries according to Public Service Commission recommendations.
According to Article 155 (3)(a) of the constitution of Kenya, the President is entitled to Mandate of nominating members of Principal Secretaries before submitting the Nominees to Members of National Assembly for consideration to their respective offices.
His Excellence enlisted each individuals to a certain mandates as listed below;
1. Office of the Deputy President- Julius Korir in the Department for Cabinet Affairs while Telesia Mbaika Malokwe in the Department State for Devolution.
2. Office of the Prime Cabinet Secretary - Esther Ngero in State Department for Performance and Delivery Management while Aurelia Rono in the State Department for Parliamentary Affairs.
3. Ministry of energy and Petroleum - Alex Wachira in State Department for Energy while Mohamed Liban in State Department for Petroleum.
4. Ministry of Labour and Social Protection - Geoffrey Kaituko in State Department for Labour and skills Development while Joseph Mugosi Mutavi in State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen affairs.
5. Ministry of East African Community (EAC), the ASALS and Regional Development - Abdi Dibart for East African Community affairs while Idris Dogota for State Department for ASALS and Regional Development.
6. Ministry of Mining, Blue economy and Maritime Affairs - Elijah Mwangi in State Department for Mining, Betsy Muthoni in State Department for Blue Economy and Fisheries and Shadrack Mwadime in State Department for Shipping and Maritime Affairs.
Content created and supplied by: Richmak (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More