As usual, the ministries in Kenya are important places when it comes to development of the country. Therefore, people who are assigned different departments in the ministries are required to be up to the task. There are several reshuffles done to make sure the work flows smoothly.
Several changes have taken place in different ministries. For instance, Education PS Belio Kipsang has been moved to the State Department for Regional and Northern Corridor Development as a principal secretary.
Furthermore, the Education Chief Administrative Secretary Zack Kinuthia has been reassigned to the Ministry of Sports, Culture and Heritage as a Chief Administrative Secretary.
Other appointments that were made are;
2. Sara Ruto was appointed as Chief Administrative Secretary in the Ministry of Education.
3. Jackson Musyoka Kalla takes over as Chief Administrative Secretary in the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
4. Zackary Ayieko was assigned as the Chief Administrative Secretary in the Ministry of Energy.
Other people were reassigned different departments. For instance;
1. Julius Jwan will be the new Principal Secretary for State Department of Early Learning and Basic Education.
2. Andrew Kamau was also reassigned as Principal Secretary for the State Department for Petroleum and Mining.
3. Francis Owino will be the Principal Secretary for State Department for Devolution.
4. Margaret Mwakima is the new Principal Secretary for State Department for Vocational & Technical Training.
5. Peter Kaberia will be incharge of State Department for Industrialization.
6. Charles Sunkuli takes over State Department for Youth Affairs.
The Chief Administrative Secretaries that were reassigned are;
1. Lina Jebii Kilimo is the new Chief Administrative Secretary in the Ministry of Public Service and Gender.
2. Gideon Mungaro takes over the Ministry of Devolution and ASALs.
3. Simon Kachapin will be incharge of the Ministry of Sports, Culture and Heritage.
Wishing well in their new departments.
Content created and supplied by: MinAda (via Opera News )