Today Wednesday 30th November 2022, President William Ruto accompanied with Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua, Prime Cabinet Secretary Musalia Mudavadi, Roads and Transport CS Kipchumba Murkomen, Moses Kuria among others launched loans from the Financial Inclusion Fund, often known as the Hustler Fund, to benefit Kenyans running Small and Micro Small and Medium Enterprise businesses.
Before the Official launch, President Ruto and his entourage openly interacted with some Kenyans who had set up stalls at the Green Park bus terminus, including greengrocers and stalls set up by private businesses while buying various food items from some of the vendors on site.
During the colourful event, various traders and small businesses vendors were not left behind as the team of Cabinet Secretaries and Political leaders who accompanied the head of state promoted and boosted the businesses of Hustlers. Below is how the leaders bought various goods at high prices.
1. Deputy President. H.E. Rigathi Gachagua - 1 Shirt at Ksh 50,000
2. C.S Roads, Transport and Public WorksHon. Kipchumba Murkomen - gave a Boda Boda Ksh 100,000 to buy a new motorcycle.
3. Majority Leader Hon. Kimani lchung'wah - gave a Boda Boda Ksh 100,000 to buy a new motorbike.
4. CS Trade Investment and Industry Hon. Moses Kuria - Portrait Drawing at Ksh 60,000
5. KCB Group CEO Joshua Oigara - A clutch of Tomatoes at Ksh 70,000
6. Safaricom CEO Peter Ndegwa - Samosa at Ksh 10,200
7. Kiharu Constituency MP Ndindi Nyoro - 1 Shirt at Ksh50,000
8. Airtel MD Ashish Malhotra - Bunch Of Sugarcane at Ksh 20,000
9. Family Bank CEO Rebecca Mbithi - 1 Fish at Ksh 10,000
10. CS ICT Eliud Owalo - 1 Fish at Ksh 20,000
11. CS Public Service Aisha Jumwa - 1 Fish at Ksh Ksh 10,000.
Follow the link below for more information.
Content created and supplied by: Trending254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More