Dennis Itumbi has always been on the forefront revealing things happening in Kenya behind Cameras without citizens knowledge. Posting on Twitter, Itumbi has revealed what has prevailed today on his social media accounts. Posting on Twitter, Dennis Itumbi revealed the following;
The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau has some general updates
1. Mt.Kenya small parties are currently in Lake Naivasha Resort for what has been described as an urgent meeting.
2. Speaker Muturi has declined the invite.
3. There is an ongoing BBI PROCESS AUDIT.
The BBI AUDIT started after it was discovered that several Parastatals were forced by Harambee House
Prefects and Deep State Pretenders to finance the outfit in the name of The President.
4. One BBl meeting filed an expenditure of Two BILLION shillings.
5. The players are desperately trying cover up but our agents have intercepted the first draft of the audit.
6. Even The Sagana BBI meeting, hosted by the President was charged and Financed by The Insurance Regulation Authority as the President's Men went on a looting spree in his name.
Content created and supplied by: Kadi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More