This evening, president William Ruto announces the names of his cabinet ministers, including:
1. Attorney General - Muturi Njoka
2. Interior security - Kithure Kindiki
3. Urban Planning - Prof Njuguna Ndungu
4.Defense - Aden Duale
5.Water and irrigation - Alice Wahome
6. Foreign Affairs - Alfred Mutua,
7. Trade and, investment, and industry - Moses Kuria,
8. Roads, transport and Public Works - Kipchumba Murkomen,
9. Land And Housing - Mwangi Njiru
10. Tourism and Wildlife - Penina Malonza
11. Health - Susan Wafula
12. ICT cabinet Secretary - Eliud Owalo
13. Educatio - Ezekiel Machogu
14. Energy And Petroleum Cabinet Secretary - Davis Chirchir,
15. Sports And Heritage - Ababu Namwamba,
16Mining and Maritime Affairs - Salim Mvurya.
17. Monica Juma - national security advisor,
18. Public Service Commission- Aisha Katana Juma
19. Simon Chelugui- Cooperatives and small businesses.
20. Environment - Soipan Tuya
21. Labour - Florence Bore
22. Agriculture and Livestock - Mithika Linturi
23. East African Community - Rebecca Miano
More to come...
In the other news, president William Ruto has announced the resignation of the DCI boss George Kinoti and he has given the Kenya Police Service a greenlight to get someone to act as the new DCI boss. Furthermore, the IG of Police Mr Hillary Mutyambai has been granted by the President a terminal leave for six months, whereby, the President has promised to name a new acting IG sooner.
Content created and supplied by: Local_activist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More