Bomet County Assembly has resumed its sitting today. County residents have something to smile about after the MCAs prioritized youths and people with disabilities.
A number of Papers were laid on the Table of the County Assembly, among them:-
1. First Half County Governments Budget Implementation Review Reports for FY 2020/21, covering the period July 2020 to December 2020 - Hon. Kipkirui Davis;
2. First Nine Months County Governments Budget Implementation Review Reports for FY 2020/21, and July 2020 to March 2021 - Hon. Kipkirui Davis;
3. Annual Development Plan for FY 2022/23 - Hon. Kipkirui Davis;
4. The Report of the Committee on Trade, Industry, Tourism and Cooperatives on the vetting of the nominee of the Bomet County Enterprise Development Fund Management Committee - Hon. David Maritim;
5. The Report of the Committee on Finance, ICT and Economic Planning on the approval of overdraft facility requested by Bomet County Executive for purposes of salary and payroll management services - Hon. Philip Korir;
6. The Report of the Committee on Water, Energy, Environment and Natural Resources on the petition to enact county water usage and harvesting Bill by Peter Bunet, a resident of Sigor Ward - Hon. Robert Langat;
7. Submission of Vincent Kiplangat Tonui for nomination to the position of Chief Officer for Youth and Sports - Hon. Kipkirui Davis;
In addition, a Notice of Motion was given by Hon.
Kiprotich Wesley to urge the County Government of Bomet to exempt the youth and persons with disabilities from the requirement of clearance documents from Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Credit Reference Bureau, Kenya Revenue Authority and the Criminal Investigation Department when seeking employment in the county public service.
Content created and supplied by: MinAda (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More