Kenyans have again been woken up by the latest news that suggested that a critical meeting was underway where some leaders had been instructed by the state to hold a high profile meeting two weeks before parliament resumes. Dennis Itumbi, a blocker of the deputy president William Ruto have now revealed six critical political issues that are heating up.
2. Speaker Muturi allegedly declined to attend the invitation to the meeting.
3. BBI audit has been brought back to life.
4. In one of the meetings, the was a budget of 2 billion shillings filed that was to be used in expenditure.
5. The first draft of the audit was being covered up but some details managed to leak to the Hustler Nation.
6. The Sagana BBI meeting was allegedly financed by the Insurance Regulatory Commission. The meeting was hosted by the president.
Content created and supplied by: Latestpolitics (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More