The cordial relationship between the president Uhuru Kenyatta and the Orange democratic Movement party leader Raila Amollo lead to the birth of the building bridges initiative.The BBI has faced alot of obstacles both in the court and from some individuals especially those allied to the deputy president William Ruto.The initiative recieved a big blow both in the high court and the court of appeal.
This saw the initiative taken to the supreme court where it's hearing commenced on 18th January 2022.Many individuals believe that the initiative has failed while some individuals still have some hope that it will succeed.However according to the opinion poll conducted by Kenyans.co.ke in the twitter account reveals that the future of the initiative is doomed.According to the poll 68% of Kenyans believe that the building bridges initiative will not be successful while the remaining 32% believe that the initiative will be successful.Below is the poll conducted by Kenyans.co.ke.
Tell us your opinion about this and don't forget to like, comment, share and follow [email protected]_TV for more amazing updates.
Content created and supplied by: DeRick_Tv (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More