Opera News

Opera News App

2022 Race: Kindiki's Brother Sends Good News to Raila

DAVIDNTHUA578
By DAVIDNTHUA578 | self meida writer
Published 27 days ago - 0 views

Meru County Member of Parliament Hon Kithure Kindiki's Brother (Isaiah Kindiki) has delivered good news to Raila Odinga after exposing why he requires only 30 percent of votes from the Mt Kenya Region.

As quoted by the standard, the lawmaker has reported that while Deputy President William Ruto continues to think that his warm reception in the region amidst claims of hiring youths will make him the next president of Kenya, he will be shocked come 2022 after finding that the region has voted for the ODM Party Leader.

Isaiah Kindiki has reported that Mt Kenya region Residents are now angry and mad at DP William Ruto's latest misconduct, where he has consistently continued to disrespect the head of state who is at the same time the region's spokesman.

"Once upon a time, Mt Kenya region residents were in deep love with the Deputy President William Ruto, but I can say without any fear of intimidation that the hustler guy has already lost his support base in the Mountain," Kindiki Told the standard.

Hon Kindiki has delivered good news to Raila Odinga after reporting that he only needs 30 percent of the Mt Kenya region votes even as his competitor enjoys the rest of 70% for him (Raila) to become the president of Kenya.

“If Raila gets even three quarters of Mt Kenya votes and just a few from other regions apart from his Nyanza base, he will easily become president. That is why he needs Uhuru to back him, and not forgetting that 30 percent is just enough for Raila to Sail through," Kindiki said.

Hon Kindiki, has also reported that Raila Needs to pick his running mate from the Mt Kenya region or else assure President Uhuru Kenyatta that he (his people) will get the a lot of the prime minister should the BBi passes.

"Should Raila run, Kindiki says, he would be required to either get a running mate from Mt Kenya backed by Uhuru or reassure the president of a prime minister slot in next government if the BBI passes, to win Mt Kenya backing," The standard reported.

Content created and supplied by: DAVIDNTHUA578 (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

"Siku Za Mwizi Ni Arubaini"- Kenyans Should Be Aware Of These Cheeky 'Robbery Without Violence' Tricks

1 minutes ago

0 🔥

Mixed Reactions Among Kenyans After the Price of Bread is Increased

6 minutes ago

0 🔥

Mixed Reactions Among Kenyans After the Price of Bread is Increased

"God Take My Life, Muscles, Give my 'Dying' Baby Neillah And Let Me Die" Mother Pleads With God

6 minutes ago

6 🔥

Its All a Game: Top Ruto Ally Reveals The Clever Strategy Behind 'Ruto-Raila Alliance' Rumours

8 minutes ago

7 🔥

Its All a Game: Top Ruto Ally Reveals The Clever Strategy Behind 'Ruto-Raila Alliance' Rumours

"He Isn't At My Level": Jose Mourinho Brutal Claim About Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

11 minutes ago

21 🔥

How Ksh.1Billion is Stockpiled and Ignored in Kenyan Homes

15 minutes ago

7 🔥

How Ksh.1Billion is Stockpiled and Ignored in Kenyan Homes

Chopper Makes An Emergency Landing In Igare In Kisii County

17 minutes ago

61 🔥

Chopper Makes An Emergency Landing In Igare In Kisii County

Mixed Reactions After Mike Sonko Told "Newspapers and the Media Cartels" This

19 minutes ago

29 🔥

Mixed Reactions After Mike Sonko Told

Melt Her Heart With These Phrases

29 minutes ago

23 🔥

Melt Her Heart With These Phrases

Sofia Steps Into The Holy Month Of Ramadhan In Style

32 minutes ago

21 🔥

Sofia Steps Into The Holy Month Of Ramadhan In Style

COMMENTS

View all comments