This morning, netizens were awaken by lots of surprises from the media strategist, spokesperson the United Democratic Alliance UDA media personnel Dennis Itumbi. He made a very interesting Alleges in his social media platform that, the Acting Interior Cabinet Minister Dr Fred Matiang'i intended to officially join the political arena by first introducing his new Party which he will be the flag barrier come 2022.
The following are the Alleges made by Dennis Itumbi.
(Story sourced from Facebook account Dennis Itumbi)
Intelligence Bureau (HNIB) agents are reporting:
1. The Ruaraka Thief will launch his Political Party at a farm / resort in Isinya.
2. The Party is Democratic Progress Party (DPP).
3. The idea by Deep State, is to curve out the Kisii vote from the larger Nyanza area. In the wider attempts to clip the wings of Raila Odinga.
4. The Ruaraka Thief intends to vie for President on a DPP ticket.
5. In efforts to look like a Hustler Party - The new owners have registered a Motorcycle - as Party symbol.
6. The Party will be launched on Saturday, 25th September, 2021.
7. Royal Media's Veteran TV host, Fred Ombachi Machoka will be the MC.
8. The farm / resort that will host the launch is reportedly owned by Machoka.
9. Some of the top Party Officials include;
10. Before it was renamed, the Party belonged to former KPA bosses Manduku.
11. Additionally, but unrelated, Gideon Moi plans to launch his Presidential Bid in 30th September 2021. Invites to select MPs will be sent out between today and Monday next week, according to a draft roll out plan seen by HNIB agents.
It is so DECLASSIFIED!.
Content created and supplied by: cctv_news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More