Today President Uhuru is delivering the 8th state of the nation address the head of state has named three agendas that he will focus on in his state of nation address issuing fresh details.Besides below is the list of achievements in Kenya Outlined by Mr President.
1) The government has moved from one testing laboratory to ninety five well equiped laboratories for testing diseases.
2) Kenya is now the leading country in Africa with respect to households connection of electricity as they have connected 1.7million households in 8 years.
3) Kenya was ranked in Africa the 12th wealthiest nations in 2013 but as per now it is ranked position 6th in just 8 years after the GDP multiple by two plus.
4) For the first time the Kenya Revenue Authority has exceeded it's revenue collection target.They projected ksh 1.5 trillion in taxes but collected ksh 1.67 trillion.
5) When most economies in the world shrunk the Kenya economy grew at 0.3percent during the 2020 period despite the Covid-19 challenge.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More