President William Ruto has signed an executive order for the Organization structure of State House. Below is the list of the appointed members to lead the state house during president Ruto's tenure.
1. Chief of Staff and Head of Public Service - Felix Kosgei.
2. Deputy Chief of Staff - Josphat Nanok.
3. Chairperson President economic advisor - David Ndii.
4. Senior advisor & Head of economic transformation - Augustine cheruiyot.
5. Senior Advisor & Head of fiscal and Budget policy -Dr. Kamau Thugge.
6. Member, President's council of economic advisor - Mohamed Hassan.
7. Associate Member, President's council of economic advisor - Nancy Laibuni.
8. State House Comptroller - Katoo Ole Mitito.
9. State House Spokesperson - Hussein Mohammed.
10. Head of Presidential communication service - David Mugonyi.
Is president William Ruto rewarding the loyalists who helped him during the campaigns period? How do you rate president Ruto's appointments?
Content created and supplied by: Informer254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More