It was the first county to shoot down BBI and the second in command will camping their to solidify his ground support in the region after proving they all behind him by voting No.
He will be accompanied by Members of parliament as well as senators across the country as a more than 20 delegate of leaders is expected to be in attendance.
Below is the list of leaders expected to be present im the event.
1. Hon Joshua Kandie , Mp Baringo Central (Host)
2. Hon Irungu Kang'ata (Senator Murang'a County)
3.Hon Mohammed Ali (Nyali)
4. Hon Ndindi Nyoro (Kiharu)
5. Hon Dr Daniel K Tuitoek, PhD, MP. Mogotio Constituency
6. Hon. Rigathi Gachagua (Mathira)
7. Hon. Aisha Jumwa Katana, Malindi MP
8. Hon Sylvanus Osoro (South Mugirango)
9. Hon Kimani Wa Ichung'wah (Kikuyu)
10. Hon Moses Kuria (Gathundu South)
11. Hon. Onesmus Kimani Ngunjiri- M.P Bahati Constituency
12. Hon Oscar Kipchumba Sudi (Kapseret)
13. Hon Caleb Kositany (Soy)
14. Hon Isaac Mwaura (Nominated Senator)
15. Hon Ngong Ng'eno Ole Kisiara (Emurua Dikir)
16. Hon William K. Cheptumo (Baringo North)
17. Hon Charles Kamuren, MP. (Baringo South)
18. Hon.moses Lesonet( Mp Eldama Ravine)
19. Hon Florence Jematia (EALA MP)
20.Hon Onesimus Kipchumba Murkomen (Senator Elgeyo Marakwet )
He will be drumming for his hustler movement at Gideon Moi's yard a day after issuing a political warning to Ruto over Rift Valley politics.
Content created and supplied by: Mutuoth (via Opera News )