Bumula constituency in Bungoma County continues to attract scores of politicians who have declared their interests in unseating the current Mp Moses Mwambu Mabongah.
Marango who hails from Kimwanga says he has what it takes to be the area member of Parliament in 2021.
"Turning back is not a sign of cowardice, despite being a presidential running mate, I can still serve Kenyans in any other capacity," he said.
Marango who made a reference to this leader said, "Hon. Jeremiah Kioni, Mp Ndaragwa was Musalia Mudavadi's running mate in 2013. He is currently a very active Member of Parliament, I want to serve Bumula people, mine will be servant leadership,".
"And in my opinion, what matters is not the size of the position you hold or the title bestowed upon you but rather, what positive change are you able to cause for your people given your position," said Marango.
Other aspirants who are set to battle out with an independent law maker are the youthful philanthropist Jack Wanami Wamboka, former MP's Wakoli Bifwoli and Bonface Otsiula, Bungoma County Kuppet executive secretary Augustine Luketelo among others.
Marango says that his agenda for Bumula people will include;
1)Tarmarcking at least 75% of KERRA roads across Bumula by 2026.
2) Enabling a 24/7 hour economy by enhancing security and mounting of security solar powered flood lights on all market centres
3) Continue providing overseas scholarships to promote skill set transfer and improve global employability for our youths.
3) Ensuring students' good health is a top priority by constructing and equipping clinics in each school within the constituency.
4) Promoting the reading culture among our youth by constructing and equipping a standard public library for every ward.
5) Collaborating with the county government to setup an industrial park within the constituency that will be earmarked for setting up cottage industries and thus promoting innovation, job creation and a subsequent rise in our property value.
Content created and supplied by: ShamuAshale (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More