As Kenyan hustlers struggle to make a living the rich are acquiring the latest versions of helicopters to travel around the country while others hire them out.
Hiring a chopper is between Ksh.170,000 to Ksh.200,000, the figure varies with the company and is calculated when the aircraft is airborne.
A Helicopters uses around Ksh.40,000 worth of fuel per hour. This is an indication that the machine is for the super rich individuals in the country.
According to WhoOwnsKenya, Here is the list of 20 wealthy Kenyans who own helicopters alongside their model numbers:
1.Uhuru Kenyatta - Eurocopter AS350B.
2. William Ruto - Eurocopter AS350B3e .
3. Ephrahim Maina - Bell 407, 5Y PSM
4. Patrick Musimba - Bell 407 and 5Y PPS.
5. Simeon Nyachae - Eurocopter AS350B3e and 5Y HSN
6. William Kabogo - Eurocopter AS350B3 and 5Y–EXK
7. Kalonzo Musyoka - Eurocopter AS 350B3
8. John Munyes - Cessna U206 5Y-MJK
9 Dr Richard Leakey - Cessna U206G.
10. Musalia Mudavadi - EC 130 B4
11. Raila Odinga - EC 130 B4 and 5Y HOD
12. Lenny Kivuti - Bell 206 5Y HKK
13. S.K. Macharia - Eurocopter AS350B3
14. Peter Kenneth - Bell 407 and 5Y PKI
15. Joshua Chepkwony
16. Gideon Moi - As350B2 5Y ZKL
17. General Julius Karangi - Eurocopter AS350B3e
18. Guru of Devki - Eurocopter EC 130 B4
19. Jimmy Wanjigi - Eurocopter EC 130 B4
20. Joshua Kulei - AgustaWestland 119 VIP
Content created and supplied by: News_Strategist (via Opera News )