Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Politics

 

Politics

 

Africa politics

Do You Think BBI Will Be Successful? Here Are Results Trending Online


The cordial relationship between the president Uhuru Kenyatta and the Orange democratic Movement celebration leader Raila Amollo lead to the delivery of the building bridges initiative. The BBI has confronted a lot of obstacles each in the court and from some people, especially these, allied to the deputy president William Ruto. The initiative received a big blow each in the high courtroom and the court of appeal.

This noticed the initiative taken to the supreme court, the place it's listening to, commenced on 18th January 2022. Many individuals trust that the initiative has failed, while some men and women still have some hope that it will succeed. However, in accordance with the opinion poll performed by Kenyans.co.ke in the twitter account displays that the future of the initiative is doomed. According to the poll, 68% of Kenyans consider that the building bridges initiative will no longer be successful whilst the remaining 32% consider that the initiative will be successful.Below is the poll carried out by Kenyans.co.ke.

Meanwhile, lead how president Kenyatta has ordered all planes at Wilson Airport to be grounded on the 18th of January 2022.

Reason at the back of his actions is, but to be known, more important points are expected as the information continues to unfold.

Previously, the president had banned all UAE inbound flights in a retaliation, after the Dubai government took identical measures several weeks ago.

Most of these bans have been as an end result of mismatching covid certificates with Kenya accused of issuing fake certificates to locals visiting abroad.

Covid-19 certificates have become a necessity when journeying abroad as many international locations fear the unfold of the deadly corona virus that has wreaked havoc throughout the world.

Content created and supplied by: Wamediawriter (via Opera News )

BBI Kenyans Kenyans.co.ke Uhuru Kenyatta William Ruto

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments